Sunday, March 13, 2011

Info Loss: Virtualization and Security

Info Loss: Virtualization and Security: "As I am planning to lead my MIS445 class into virtualization and cloud computing in the coming weeks, I am pulling together a list of the fu..."

I'd say the list is pretty much on target.

What is left out is what we don't know. So I don't have a specific name for it. Yet.....something is telling me that we are going to learn soon of new conditions because of the size of the data that is now already on the cloud.

I am sure they are some NOC that are dealing with this and other emerging trends because they are the front line of the Cloud and until the white papers, blogs and forums get hit with this 3rd wave convergence by folks that are allowed to even discuss what they have been doing.

We'll just have to wait and watch the cloud drift by........

No comments:

Post a Comment